Terms and Conditions
All prices are listed in New Zealand Dollars.
1. Delivery & Pickups
Freight charges/method on this invoice are indicative only for a ‘standard’ delivery, based on details supplied at time of initial sale. If the delivery destination is in any way more complicated additional charges may apply. Please discuss with us. Auckland & Christchurch based customers can collect their spa free of charge from our two dispatch warehouses. Contact us to confirm stock levels at your nearest warehouse. Typically delivery times New Zealand wide are between 3-5 working days. Alpine Spas Ltd. has full insurance cover while your spa is being freighted for peace of mind. See our website for more details.
Any changes or cancellations to your delivery date communicated to Alpine spas less than 2 business days from your delivery may incur a restocking fee up to the amount of the total delivery cost. This is to cover the costs associated with re-booking with our delivery providers at late notice.
In the event of a failed deliver occurring due to inaccurate site access information being provided, a redelivery fee may be charged at the discretion of Alpine Spas to cover warehousing costs and additional delivery charges. This includes unexpected changes to access/delivery pathways, incorrect/partial access information provided by the customer and changes to ground conditions.
Auckland & Christchurch
Standard and Platinum Spas, and Hot Tubs
Delivery is available in Auckland and Christchurch from $199 via a tailgate truck to your driveway (we call this curb side). Alternatively, you can pick up with a trailer from either of our Auckland or Christchurch distribution centers.
If you need your spa put in place then please enquire about our manpower or hiab crane options. (Delivery fee applies)
Swim Spas and Entertainer Spas
Standard Hiab or Crane delivery into place, and installation, $1995 (up to 25m Reach, Standard delivery is subject to a site review)
We can also customise a delivery for you, ask us for options. (Delivery fee applies)
Nationwide (North & South Islands)
Standard and Platinum Spas, and Hot Tubs
Delivery is available to selected depots nationwide from $199.
Other options include delivery to your driveway via a tailgate truck to your driveway (we call this curb side), alternatively we can offer manpower or hiab crane options (selected areas only) to get your spa into place. Please ask us for options. (Delivery fee applies)
Swim Spas and Entertainer Spas
Delivery to your nearest freight depot, $995
Standard Hiab or Crane delivery into place, and installation, $2995 (up to 25m Reach, Standard delivery is subject to a site review, available in selected areas, ask our team for more details)
Customised delivery options available, contact us to discuss your delivery requirements.
Materials on our websites (www.alpinespas.co.nz and www.spasupplies.co.nz) may not be modified, reproduced or publicly displayed, performed or distributed or used for any public or commercial purpose.
4. Similar Elsewhere
Alpine Spas regularly compares our spa prices against a range of NZ suppliers and their similar functions and specifications. We call this “Similar Elsewhere”.
5. Spa Descriptions and Pricing Information
In the event a product is listed in store or online at an incorrect price, or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, the seller In the event a product is listed in store or online at an incorrect price, or with incorrect information due to an error in pricing or product information received from our suppliers, the seller shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed at the incorrect price. The seller shall have the right to refuse or cancel any such orders whether or not the order has been confirmed and your credit card charged. If your credit card has already been charged for the purchase and your order is canceled the seller shall immediately issue a credit to your credit card account in the amount of the charge. If the goods do not match the description on the seller’s website, the buyer should inform the seller immediately so that the seller may take appropriate action.
6. Custom Orders & Deposits
1. Custom and special orders (spas that are not part of our stocked range & all swim spas) require a non-refundable deposit. In the event of an order cancellation containing these products the deposit will be retained by Alpine Spas to cover costs incurred including, but no limited to Shipping, Handling, Storage and Costs incurred to resell.
2. Deposits on Spas, Ice Baths, Hot Tubs, Umbrellas, Gazebos & Saunas that are part of our stocked range are refundable.
3. A 20% deposit on the total value of the order is required in order to secure stock or future production. Deposits paid below this amount will not secure stock and may result in delays to your delivery depending on availability.
4. Full & Final payment is required 48 hours before your spa is dispatched from our warehouse, any orders not paid in full by this time will have their delivery date
re-scheduled, to allow our delivery teams time to replan their deliveries.
7. Damages or Loss in Transit
Products freighted form our warehouses are adequately packed. In the unlikely event, claims for damage or loss in transit must be made as follows:
1. Prior to signing pickup or delivery consignment from freight carrier the buyer must ensure there is no shortage or visible damage to outer packaging. The freight carrier’s consignment note must be endorsed accordingly at the time the spa is delivered.
2. You MUST notify Alpine Spas and the freight carrier of any damage (internal or external damage) within 24 hours of receiving your spa.
Alpine spas does not accept liability for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages incurred as a result of delivery & installation of the spa pool into position at the destination, including but not limited to damage to structures, driveways & any other third party structures unrelated to the goods purchased.
Call our customer care team NZ: 0800 99 33 88 or email: email@example.com AU: 1800 99 33 88 firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Commercial Use
Alpine Spas’ products are not to be used in any way to derive a commercial benefit or to engage in commercial activity. You agree that you will not use or authorise a third party to use Alpine Spas’ products for a commercial purpose, which includes but is not limited to, advertising and promotional material, unless you have the express written consent of
9. Return of Spa
Our terms are very simple:
1. Spas can only be returned under our 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee policy rules below if applicable.
2. Spas cannot be returned if you simply change your mind (and 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee is not applicable or expired).
10. 60-Day Satisfaction Guarantee (on Spa Pools)
In order to qualify for the Alpine Spas 60 day right of return the following criteria must be met:
1. You must be the original owner of the spa – purchases are not transferable.
2. You must deliver to the nearest Alpine Warehouse. All costs of removal and return of the spa are the customers.
3. Your eligible spa must be in as new condition as determined by Alpine Spas or Alpine Spas Agent. Such damage may include, without limitation, internal or external scratches, scrapes, dents, odours, rips, burns, etc.
4. Your spa must be returned to the Alpine Warehouse in the same working order as it was received on pickup/delivery.
5. Your spa must not have been subject to any liens or other security interests.
6. A minimum of (30) days must have passed since the delivery date of your spa.
7. Your spa must undergo a full inspection by an Alpine Spas representative before a refund is given.
8. If you choose to proceed with the return, you must notify us in writing to: PO Box 42097, Tower Junction, 8149, Christchurch, New Zealand.
Our 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee applies only to the purchase of brand new stock, from our spa pools range. It does not apply to any other goods purchased. Swim Spas, Saunas, Umbrellas, Hot Tubs & Ice Baths are not included in the 60 Day Satisfaction Guarantee. Ex demo & ‘scratch & dent’ sales are full and final, not subject to 60 day return policy.
11. Payment Options
Full payment for your items included in this invoice must be received prior to delivery. Ownership remains with Alpine Spas Limited until full payment is received. To make your Alpine Spas purchase as easy as possible, we offer the following payment options: (Payment must be made in full before collection or delivery of your spa.) Bank Deposit, Credit Card (Visa & Mastercard), Eftpos, Q-Card, Farmers Card, GEM/GE Card & Gilrose Finance. From 23rd January 2023 Alpine Spas will charge a Credit Card Fee of 1% for all transactions over $400.
12. Limitation of Liability
To the full extent permitted by the laws in New Zealand, Alpine Spas, its agents or employees shall not in any event be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages To the full extent permitted by the laws in New Zealand, Alpine Spas, its agents or employees shall not in any event be liable for any indirect, special, incidental or consequential damages including but not limited to loss of use, loss of data, loss of business or profits. In no event shall Alpine Spas, its agents or employees, be liable for Injury to any person for any claim of damage, however arising. If products are purchased for business purposes, as defined by the Consumer Guarantees Act 1993 (“the Act”), the provisions of the Act shall not apply to the materials so purchased. Alpine Spas does not accept any responsibility or liability for any advice taken around local council regulations including but not limited to building consents, resource consents and/or spa and swim spa fencing requirements. Any information provided is general, and is not intended to address your specific circumstances. All enquiries should be directed to and checked with the local council. Alpine Spas will not be liable for costs associated with but not limited to building alterations, removal costs, delivery costs, or labour costs associated with the replacement of a spa.
The warranty is not transferable. View our warranty policy on our website: www.alpinespas.co.nz/warranty/
14. Price Beat
We know Spa Pools, we know quality, and we definitely know value, so if you can find a better price on the same spec’d in-stock Spa, bring it to us and we’ll beat it!
This applies to New Zealand retailers but excludes trade quotes, stock liquidations, commercial quantities and online-only retailers.
Come see us in-store with details of the advertised price you have found and upon confirmation, we’ll beat it.
Alpine Spas’ price beat applies where the other retailer’s final price, inclusive of delivery, taxes, fees and charges, is lower than our price on the day that the price guarantee is requested.
^ WEEKLY FINANCE RATES: Weekly finance rates are based off a 48 months interest bearing term from Gilrose Finance. The rate is 22.50%. Ts, Cs and credit criteria apply. For more information visit: www.gilrose.co.nz.
PRICE BEAT applies to New Zealand retailers but excludes trade quotes, stock liquidations, commercial quantities and online-only retailers. Alpine Spas’ price beat applies where the other retailer’s final price, inclusive of delivery, taxes, fees and charges, is lower than our price on the day that the price guarantee is requested.
Free collection is available from our depots in Auckland or Christchurch (Swim Spas not included).
Depot delivery from $199 is available at the following Depots.
The depots are listed below:
North Island Depots: Gisborne, Hamilton, Kaitaia, Masterton, Napier, New Plymouth, Palmerston North, Paraparaumu, Rotorua, Taupo, Tauranga, Thames, Wanganui, Wellington, Whangarei.
South Island Depots: Ashburton, Blenheim, Cromwell, Dunedin, Gore, Greymouth, Invercargill, Nelson, Oamaru, Queenstown, Timaru.
Talk to Us
Mon – Fri: 9am – 5pm
Sat– Sun: 10am – 5pm